Dr. Laveroni specializes in a full range of cosmetic and general dentistry for the entire family. He offers the latest in cosmetic dentistry including dental implants, porcelain veneers, and teeth whitening in a professional and relaxed atmosphere. He feels very fortunate to have many long-term patients as well as long-term experienced staff members who reside in the Gilroy area. He and his staff believe in treating all of their patients as they would treat their own family members. They believe that your smile is your best asset and will help you maintain your beautiful smile with their personalized care.
Your greatest compliment is your referral to your family and friends!
Our office has reopened as of June 8th. See the official letter from Dr. Laveroni describing changes that we have made for your safety.
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We have all been through a lot in the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same at Jeffrey R. Laveroni, D.D.S.: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We closely follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date in any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. The CDC has revised their guidelines for dental settings and we have been given the green light to resume normal practice through the County of Santa Clara’s Public Health Order. We are officially reopening on June 8th.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you 48 hours before your appointment to ask some COVID-19 screening questions. If you aren’t able to answer our call, we ask that you please call back. We will not be able to keep your appointment if we are unable to screen you beforehand.
- We ask that you use our hand sanitizer as soon you enter the office.
- You will be taken to our screening area and asked questions again and your temperature will be taken as part of the in-office screening process.
- Masks must always be worn by all persons the entire visit. We will have you remove your mask for your procedure only.
- If you would like, you can call from the parking lot when you arrive to make sure we are ready for you.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or other amenities.
- If you fall into the high risk category for COVID-19, we will try to accommodate and schedule your appointment for first thing in the morning or push it out to a date you are comfortable with.
- If you have a dental emergency, please call first.
- If you would like to drop off a payment, please call first.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment, and this is the means we must take to ensure everyone’s safety.
We will do everything possible to make sure you feel safe and welcome in this new environment and appreciate your understanding of our new “Normal.” Thank you for being our patient. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Dr. Laveroni and his staff have a conservative approach to treating their patients. They believe that every patient is unique and tailor treatment towards what is best for each patient and their family. Explore our treatment options and give us a call if you have any questions. Once you come to our office to see Dr. Laveroni and his staff, he will explain the best means of treatment to proceed with. If you have any questions, please call 408-842-6660 and we will be happy to assist you.
Preventative treatment options and at-home oral hygiene is crucial to a healthy smile. The following are examples of options we offer:
- Regular Cleanings - Oral Hygiene
- Tooth Sealants
- Fluoride treatments
- And More!
Cosmetic treatment options will help make you happier and more comfortable with your own smile. We offer the following options:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- And More!
Restorative treatment options involve the diagnosis and treatment of conditions effecting the teeth, gums, jaw, and face. We offer the following options:
- Composite Restorations
- Dental Implants
- Crowns/Bridges/Root Canals
- And More!